Sunday, November 20, 2011

Who are you? How did you get past the guards?



So we had enough character releases, time for some stage hacks!
Hey everyone it's been a while since I last made a blogpost, sadly I was really busy with Linkreal life stuff and I had no time to work on my stages. Finally I got some time to finish this and release it.
This I'm releasing a Zelda stage: Hyrule Castle Courtyard.
Exactly, that's the place where you meet Princess Zelda.



There are 2 versions of the stage: The normal one with Ocarina of Time textures, and the HD version with better looking textures.
I've included 2 brstms, SSS Stuff and rel files to use it over Temple & Custom Stage Slots. Without those rel files the stage goes over Final Destination.
Now let's check the included brstms:

Ocarina of Time - Zelda's Theme

Twilight Princess - Princess Zelda's Theme

Now time for credits:
Black Boo - Young Zelda model.
Snoopy - Removed some polygons from the model

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Here's the download:





See you guys next time!

5 comments:

  1. O_O its perfect. this is your masterpiece CK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fantastic CK I love how you made the HD version look. Totally gunna download it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see something new from you CutterKirby. The HD version looks especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ShadowSnake
    Oh really? Thanks man, I'm glad to know!

    @ Ninka
    Thanks man, hope you enjoy the HD version as much as I do. xD

    @ PAVGN
    Thanks and yeah it's been a while, let's see if I can make some more stuff. I'm really glad to know that most of the people who gave me feedback about the stage enjoyed the HD version. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. import or custom??? cuz it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete