Sunday, January 15, 2012

Super Mario World!!!



Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last made a stage, now I've decided to get back into the Stage Hacking World and today I bring a new stage from Super Mario World: Donut Plains.
This time I've included 5 different versions, all of them are just recolors but they fit all those places in the Game. I made the stage based on Donut Plains, but it includes textures to fit: Yoshi Island 3, Chocolate Island 2 & 5 and Vanilla Dome Secret. Let's check some pictures!


Like always I've included some fitting brstms and SSS Stuff, the stage goes over Final Destination but I've included a rel to use it over Smashville, this way you guys can have all the 5 versions over 1 stage and there is also some SSS Stuff for those who will be using all versions.
Now let's check the included brstms:

Overworld Theme
Athletic Theme
Overworld Theme (Club Mix)
Overworld Theme (S.H.H. Tribute)
Yoshi Island (Melee)

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Here's the download:





Now that I'm back you guys can expect more stuff from me! See you all next time!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing job CK, nintendo would be proud to see such a good job of turning a 2d classic SMW stages into 3d. Looks like a future nintendo game perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this thing looks great! amazing work!

    ReplyDelete